505-819-5501 "WE ARE THERE WHEN YOU NEED US MOST"...
1. We know the industry! A critical step in finding a provider for your needs.
When attempting no PG funding, this simply means that you are asking the bank to approve the loan based on business credit as opposed to your personal credit. If you have good personal credit, this is not a program that you need. However if you have flaws on your personal credit, this is a viable option to aquire funding that you may need for a startup or existing business. This is a fast-track program. Other people do find success in purchasing a shelf Corporation and building up credit, however this program is not a shelf Corporation, meaning it has been used and not set aside. The credit already exists, eliminating 8 months to a year of time that you would need to build credit on your own if you were to purchase a shelf Corporation. Alternatively, if you already own a business and tax ID which has established credit, we can use that as a basis for approval instead of purchasing a secondary one. After reading this email, if that is your situation, we can collect your information and run the credit to see if we can get you approved based on that instead.
2. We add an Enhanced Corporation
We supply you with a corporation that will be used for the line of credit. This cost is partially covered through your deposit. The corporation we provide you has just enough business credit history to satisfy our lender’s requirements. These corporations are from 15 to 18 years old, with a recognized business credit file with Experian, Trans Union, Equifax, Hoovers, Dun and Bradstreet as well as Nexus-Lexis. This is crucial as it makes business verification and approval so much faster and easier. This process is one business day.
The deposit amount will vary based on the amount of work needed to be done. Deposit for program you specified as needing is $400, a fraction of what it cost to purchase these entities on your own. This amount requires entity 15 to 18 years old, and included in process needed. However, this is just a deposit , and the corporation will not be considered paid in full until after funding. We keep our deposits minimum, but we do charge 5% success fee. Although interest rates vary daily with lenders, average APR is 9. 9 to 11.9.
As discussed in our previous conversation, for application submission in the amount of 45k credit amount you need, the deposit would be $400, plus 7% fee upon closing. ( From proceeds of funding)
The process from deposit to application is two days, on the fourth day would be anticipated closing. Credit and business funding approval is the same day, and Funding will be line of credit which comes with new bank account (if needed), debit card and checks. Or direct deposit to any existing bank account. You will receive funding options at closing.
If you agree to the terms, reply back with your full name, birth date, and mailing address. You are now already proceed to deposit when ready to start your funding .
Disclaimer: This process is not intended for anyone to defraud any bank or financial institution, and you are required to present true and accurate name and address or your profile. We reserve the right to refuse service.
Questions and answers:
1. Why is there a deposit/ fee? Is this legal? Consulting fees, and deposit for entity? Answer: With this particular program, strong business credit is needed in lieu of strong personal credit. If you have good personal credit, you do not need this program. Additionally, if you have a business which is aged 15 to 18 years, has established credit and perfect scores with Equifax, small business finance exchange and Experian, you do not need this program. But of you have none of the above than yes, the deposit is necessary. And legal. Although there are no two lenders the same, each specific company will have a list of fees associated with doing business. Clarity is important, and we encourage you to do your research before moving forward with any program. You can find information online regarding business loan application fees, and we have provided a link as well. Feel free to visit excellent summary on the basics.
2. Do I have to provide my social security number? Do I have to use my real identity? Answer: All business funding requirements are different. For a particular lender you do not have to provide your Social security number, however you are NOT allowed to use any sort of fake Identity. We have a right to refuse business, and if we find out that any false identity has been used we have a right to cancel any and all applications.
3. How can I pay my deposit?Answer: there are several options for starting the program and sending your deposit. If you have a bank debit card account, you can use Zelle, venmo or popmoney. Venmo also accepts credit cards if you have a credit card. For anyone who does not have a bank account, or only has prepaid cards, you can do your deposit through a Reload It pack or MoneyPak. Venmo or zelle do not take prepaid cards. Venmo payments are all subject to a two to three additional processing time. which will need to be added to the funding timeline
Thank you for your time today. Simply reply back to the terms if you would like to proceed to the next step. Purchase agreement email will be sent, along with deposit instructions. If there is a hold on any deposits, Factor to funding timeline.
Have a blessed day and we look forward to helping you with your future business needs!
Shane Johnson 9:30 A. M. To 7pm Pacific Standard Time.
We know all about you and we are on your tail, we are going to bring you down and your entire family and anyone and everyone associated to you-
CSG LLC would like to wish you "Happy New Year" and let you know we are going after you with a "VENGANCE". Watch over your shoulder and behind your back, because the next Jewelry your getting is "CUFFS"...
ANY MONEY PAID TO THIS MAN OR HIS FAMILY IS MONEY THROWN IN THE TRASH...
Some Important Information about him:
www.bluedoorcabins.com is the Website he uses
Here is his ( Supposed Business Address )
206A S. Loop 336W
Conroe Texas 77304
713-992-1976 ( His Cell Number ) when he answers he will say this is "Alan"
He will bring his brothers with him to do quotes to make it look like a family operation. Also good to note they are not Licensed Contractors and they have No State License / Insurance or Bond-
They scammed a Victim out of $38,000 + on a Deck and Home Remodel Scam and never did the work and took off with her money -
He can't do "Permited Work" cause he has NO LICENSE ...
Also what should know:
WOULD YOU WANT THIS MAN AROUND YOUR KIDS AND FAMILY?
ALSO BEWARE OF ( HIS OTHER BUSINESSES ) :
Have you done business with Tyler Southern for a Loan or Been involved with this Person in Regards to his "Credit Card Scam"?
We want to hear from you, Let us help you "RECOVER YOUR MONEY" and Bring this person and his crew to Justice.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking into a Contractor Scam in AZ, involving a Company Called :
If you have any information on either of these Companies please email or call us anytime.
Let us help you GET JUSTICE and use ALL OUR POWER TO RECOVER what was taken from you.
NO MORE SCAMS MEANS NO MORE VICTIMS
12x7x365 we are here to help you when you need us most...
We are looking into a very Large Auto Group that has what appears to be a Scam to unsuspecting "Consumers" that turn in Leased Vehicles to them as part of a Transaction.
If you Deal with Auto Dealerships in Alabama and you are told the "Dealership" is a Lease Expert and you have Red Flags on the Transaction you should get up and Walk Away.
You may find out after you think the Transaction is Complete that you are being pursued for Tens of Thousands of Dollars for the Residual Left over on your Lease Turn In.
They may Threaten Court and Legal Action, they may even Offer you to make Payments to them for this money.
When in doubt on a Contract or Transaction contact someone to assist you and Investigate the matter further .
"WE ARE HERE TO HELP WHEN YOU NEED US MOST"
Copyright © 2010 , Owned and Operated by Ultione Supplicii LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Owned and Operated by Ultione Supplicii LLC